Thursday, May 19th, 2016.
This year’s, 43rd Annual World Trade Day theme is “Exploring Your Trans-Pacific Partners”
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is an agreement that proposes free trade between the United States and 11 other key trading partners bordering the Pacific Ocean. This plan still needs to be ratified by each country’s congress, which proposes: the removal of tariffs, harmonized standards, labor and environmental alignment, and a dispute resolution mechanism.
Keynote Speakers & Special Guests:
– Secretary Tom Vilsack, U.S. Department of Agriculture
– Pete Mento, Principal, Ryan
– TPP’s Impact on Global Trade and NAFTA
– How Innovation is Redefining Trade
– Anti-Corruption and Transparency
– Technical and Environmental Standards Alignment
– Cybersecurity and Trade
– Investor State Dispute Settlement
– Global Currencies, Including Bitcoin
– Improving Profitability by Managing FX Risk
– Colorado’s Agribusiness in TPP Markets
11 Interactive Country Pavilions & corporate expo Industry-leading speakers sharing market insight
Mock Arbitration demonstrating dispute settlement
Mini design charrette to provide input on our new WTC Denver campus
As the premier international business event of the year in the Rocky Mountain Region, please join the estimated 500-600 other global businesses in sharing best practices, networking, and learning about the opportunities within these partnering countries.
Click here for our latest agenda!
Click here for the bios of our speakers!
Presenting Sponsor Media Sponsor